Why Join the Innovation Circle?
As a member, you will receive valuable benefits, including public recognition as a life-saving champion of pioneering biomedical research.
Depending on which level you choose membership benefits include:
- Be the first to learn about policy and other relevant initiatives that can impact your work.
- Receive opportunities to nominate sponsor executive to the CCS Advisory Council and other committees.
Engagement and Communication:
- Obtain spotlight recognition across CCS social media channels, blog post opportunities, and webinars.
- Expand your coverage in the media through CCS’s Public Relations spokesperson list.
Events and Conferences:
- Be invited to present at CCS conferences and events.
- Take part in exclusive CCS hosted Forums.